08-02-2009 07:25 AM
Really like my HP 2100 Laserjet and want to use it with new HP computer. I bouught USB to parallel converter cable but can't find appropriate drive. Suggestions please!
12-27-2010 07:29 PM
I want to connect my LaserJet 2100 printer to my (relatively old, already) HP Pavilion desktop computer, but can't find a working adapter for converting the Centronix (25-pin) LaserJet output cable to a USB connector. Did you ever find out how to do this? I searched around at local computer stores and found nothing that works. Does HP offer such an adapter?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper