12-03-2010 09:37 AM
We have a new HP P3015 at work, and a few days ago it started defaulting to Tray 1, and asking for Glossy paper. I have followed all onscreen instructions for changing print tray multiple times, and tried hard booting the printer a couple of times. There is no paper in Tray 1, and it is shut. For each print job, I must walk over to the printer and press OK to change print trays, and OK again to print. How can I clear these settings so that the printer will revert to printing from Trays 2 and 3 without having to walk over and change it for every job?
It also started printing much more slowly that when we first set it up a couple of months ago.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper