09-21-2011 09:28 AM
my printer is showing me a paper jam indicator light.. after checking, there is no paper jam. However the rollers dont seem to be grabbing the paper down to print or copy
09-21-2011 09:43 AM
I've included a link to a HP document that should help you with this problem..
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
I am an HP employee.
08-19-2013 07:22 PM
i am having the same problem even the scanner is also not working i have tried the steps given in the link but not working.
it tells a message on the computer screen that ink carriage not moving but i found it was moving properly...and there was no paper trap inside...please help me
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper