01-01-2010 12:58 PM
I have a deskjet 3650 that quit printing. When a test message or print job is sent to the printer it trys to print the carriage moves back and forth and makes noises like it wants to print but the mechanism does not pick up and feed the paper. I have completed the paper jam processes and downloaded the diagnostic program which shows no problems. Any ideas?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: deskjet 3650 won't print
04-18-2013 06:59 PM
Hi Ciara_B. Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I had not checked "Email me when someone replies so I missed it. Eventually I bought a new HP5520. Kind regards.
07-01-2010 08:02 AM
I have the same problem, starting 2 weeks ago.
I tried the suggestions at http://www.hp.com/support.
None of them worked.
Their advice in this case is: The product needs service.
Following this link, they checked my serial number and found that the printer was out of warranty.
They then displayed the message: The following services are available to you. Please choose ONE of the following:
You guessed it - there were no services available to me!
So what I am hoping is that someone can tell us how to fix it ourselves.
07-02-2010 03:34 AM
Have you tried the steps in the document below, including cleaning the rollers?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper