HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-23-2012 05:28 AM
May i know when do you get the error message. is it displayed on the printer or on the computer ?
Does it appear while you make a Copy / Scan or Print ?
Try the below step ,
- Make sure the printer is ON.
- Unplug the Power Cable from back of the printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from back of the printer.
- wait for 30 - 40 seconds and then first plug in the Power Cord,
- When the printer is ready, then plug in the USB cable.
If the issue exists, then call HP Tech Support ( US ) 1-800-474-6836
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the white star under my name.
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP