10-19-2011 02:44 AM
A driver for your product should be included within the Windows 7 OS or alternatively available from the Windows Update servers.
Please follow the document below in order to configure your printer:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
07-31-2012 12:42 AM
i had the same Problem. No Driver availible for my Laserjet 5N for 2008 X64 !
Looking for Universal Print Driver has no result.
Looking for Print Driver for Laserjet 4200 for 2008 X64 has a Result: Universal Print Driver PCL5, Version 5.5.0.
Installation works file for my Laserjet 5N!
I think it works also for Windows7 64-Bit.
03-18-2013 11:09 PM
02-25-2014 02:24 PM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper