10-26-2011 01:58 PM
I just purchased an HP Color LaserJet CP2025 for my computer running Windows 7, 64 bit as an OS. The driver disk does not include that OS and the Driver Support page does not specify which driver to use in order to take full advantage of the automatic two sided color printing capability. Any help out there?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper