02-07-2011 09:57 PM
I have an HP 3310 all-in-one which until last weekend performed flawlessly. I then received the above error message.
I have tried pulling out the ink cartridges, per other post suggestions without any success. I am running it on a wireless network at my home using windows 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
02-08-2011 09:37 AM
You tried some of the troubleshooting by checking your cartridges. There are some additional resetting steps in this document An "0x..." error message
I am employed by HP
04-10-2013 02:52 PM
I would recommend using the following document to troubleshoot your issue.
Try those steps and report back to me if they help to resolve your issue or not.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper