Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp laserjet pro 200 color mfp

I have a model of hp laserjet pro 200 color mfp Maahtno Printer
Show printer mis-screen print No. 51.23 to the effect the separation of the power supply and then reboot
The separation of the plug from the power supply has been re-operating after an hour and did not solve the problem and still show the mis Code 51.23

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @aktf,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are getting an error 51.23 on your HP LaserJet Pro 200, you have disconnected the power source but the error message is still there.

I was able to find this thread, although a different LaserJet is listed the same steps apply. CLICK BELOW:

Error message 51.23 51.22

I believe this will help, if you are still getting the error message, please call our HP technical support at www.hp.com/contacthp/. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

On most hp color printers this error tells you the yellow laser/scanner has an issue.  Most times you will need to take it in for service.

HP Recommended

I have a model of hp laserjet pro 200 color mfp Maahtno Printer
Show printer mis-screen print No. 51.23 to the effect the separation of the power supply and then reboot
The separation of the plug from the power supply has been re-operating after an hour and did not solve the problem and still show the mis Code 51.23

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.