07-23-2013 09:56 PM
HP Photosmart Premium C309a printer continuously clicks loudly and displays error message Ox6011beb. Did a complete reset, including disconnecting USB & power cord & removed all 5 ink cartridges. Waited 1 minute, reconnected & reinstalled - same clicking and error message. Please help.
07-24-2013 12:58 PM
Check out this link to see if it helps.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
07-24-2013 03:02 PM
Donald: As stated in my original question, I already did what the link you sent me said to do and it did not fix the problem. Please send me something new to do next time. Sorry, no solution or Kudos this time.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper