01-27-2012 08:53 AM
I have an old reliable Laser L that has only a parallel computer connection. Can I convert that to a USB connection to use with my new e-Machines system that does not have a female parallel connection block? Thanks. Bill
02-01-2012 07:29 AM
This is a commercial line product. For the best answer to your questions you will need to repost your question to the following links.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper