01-23-2011 01:09 AM
I've always done this sort of thing with MS Word. The instructions below are for Word 2007, but the functionality has been in the program for a long time. If yiou have 2003 or 2010, the steps will be slightly different, but the same capability will be there.
Go to Mailings in the ribbon.
Select Start Mail Merge
Choose Labels as the type of document you want to mail merge.
Choose Avery US Letter as the vendor on the dialog box.
Scroll through the Avery label numbers until you find 74652. (The entries are in alphabetical, not numeric order.)
Fill out the address label, create the list of entries and perform a mail merge. This will also vary by your Word version. Look up mail merge on the program help.
I'm sure other word processing programs have ways to set up for specific labels also.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper