10-16-2012 04:01 PM
I bought this printer with a computer years ago. Since I had a printer I liked, I never hooked it up until recently. I have no idea what I did with the booklet that came with it, and now I need to change the ink cartridges. I have no idea how to change them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Solved! View Solution.
10-16-2012 04:59 PM
See the document here for information on changing the cartridges.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-17-2012 02:55 AM
One other quick question tho, how do I know when the ink is low? I always got a pop up warning of low ink on my other printer.
I only thought this one was low because the print started leaving lines.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper