03-07-2011 04:22 PM
I have a HP C5580. When i was using Windows ME on my former PC, I could easily go to Printers, select the 5580, hit documents in queue, and hit cancel , and the printer stopped.
Got a new Compaq PC with Windows 7, and I can't figure out how to cancel a print job mid stream. I go to Printers and Devices, giet the page that allows me to view the print jobs in queue, I hit "print job in process", but the "Cancel" is not in bold print and I can'tfind any other way to cancel the job.
03-07-2011 07:40 PM
The easiest way to cancel a print job would be by pressing the cancle button on the front panel. This is the "X" button near the right side of the control panel, see pages 10 and 11 of the user manual here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper