03-17-2012 11:12 AM
- Make sure the product is on and connected to the computer.
- Double-click the HP Digital Imaging Monitor ( ) on the Windows taskbar.HP Solution Center opens.
- In HP Solution Center , click Settings , and then click Printer Toolbox .The Printer Toolbox opens.
- Click the Estimated Ink Levels tab to view the current estimated ink levels for both cartridges.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
03-17-2012 12:43 PM
My system did not bring up the Solutions window (site) I finally ended up finding it by going to 'Features' to get to tool box which then gave me the list including 'ink levels'. I knew I had 'seen' it before but what ever happened to the simple ink level statement that pops up (this go round it did not alert me). I am a devoted HP user but sometimes they do get testy! Thanks.
09-23-2013 01:31 PM
The HP Solutions center is no longer on my computer -- the repairman said it was causing problems so he removed it. So how do I check ink levels now that i no longer have the Solutions Center?
09-25-2013 11:23 AM
I understand you are wanting to check the ink levels on your Photosmart D110 printer, but no longer have the Solution Center program to do so. I can definitely help you with that. Please click here and this document will show you how to check the ink levels on the front of the printer and in the Solution Center.
Hopefully this helps, have a great day!
12-06-2013 12:45 PM - edited 12-06-2013 12:54 PM
Something new, so I will update this answer. I did not find Tool Box or Solutions anywhere I clicked. On my machine, I finally clicked Printer Services and there I found in the list a place to check the ink levels. It is "Estimated Ink Levels". I go with the thought of why do they make this so doggone difficult instead of providing an automatic pop-up warning at about halfway, or something similar. How about keeping it really simple and give us a clickable icon called "Ink Levels" (duh) on the printer page when you start to print so we always know where we are with ink.
12-14-2013 01:50 AM
I take it you also have a PS d110 on Win7?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper