Question

Top Student
SHGray
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

Why is my hp D110a suddenly not letting me select the Preferences option? I have had this printer for over a year and it has been fine until now. Have not recently changed anything with the computer or the printer or the internet server. It does not matter what I am trying to print from (Internet, Adobe pdf, email)--I am totally blocked.

I would like to print in black and white occasionally to save ink, but since I cannot select the Preferences option, I am forced to print in color, which it does fine.  Please tell me this is an easy fix!!

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)

Re: hp D110a

Hi there SHGray:smileyhappy: Welcome to the forums!

I noticed your post about your preferences option no longer being available. I would like to know if you have tried Uninstalling the Printer Software and resintalling it?

Please try that and if you are running a Windows OS, try the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

If the issue still continues, let me know which OS you are running.

Thanks!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Top Student
SHGray
Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: hp D110a

Thank you Rainbow 7000 for replying so quickly to my question, on a holiday weekend no less!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation