01-20-2014 01:29 PM
It showed us to put paper in, so we did. Then it did some noise and wrote me to restart. Then when I restarted it, it did the same noise, like the small wheels got stuck. We inserted ink catridges and paper, once maybe 10 papers went trough it, but every second was rumpled.
01-23-2014 09:17 AM
Please check if the model is Photosmart 5525. If yes, you can try removing the input tray and put it back and ensure the tray is closed properly. Open the cartridge access door, remove the cleanout door and fit it back properly. The below document should help you guide that. Hope this works.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper