03-28-2012 06:49 PM
After printing a document on my HP All in One 6200 series from my computer today, when I tried to print the next document, I first got a check color cartridge signal. I checked it, ink was showing low, but I was not printing in color and the black cartridge is full. I pushed OK as directed and the signal went out, but then it would not print my document. It shows the printer to not be working online; however, the computer is working online, and I have not been able to troubleshoot this particular problem to find a solution. Helpful feedback would be appreciated. My computer program is Vista.
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-28-2012 10:07 PM
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
The troubleshooting steps in this page may help as well.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper