Question

Honor Student
cookiemon
Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp all in one 6200 series has stopped printing. The printer shows not to be working online.

After printing a document on my HP All in One 6200 series from my computer today, when I tried to print the next document, I first got a check color cartridge signal.  I checked it, ink was showing low, but I was not printing in color and the black cartridge is full.  I pushed OK as directed and the signal went out, but then it would not print my document.  It shows the printer to not be working online; however, the computer is working online, and I have not been able to troubleshoot this particular problem to find a solution.  Helpful feedback would be appreciated.  My computer program is Vista.      

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: hp all in one 6200 series has stopped printing. The printer shows not to be working online.

Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.

The troubleshooting steps in this page may help as well. 

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
cookiemon
Message 3 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: hp all in one 6200 series has stopped printing. The printer shows not to be working online.

Thank you, Bob! You solved my problem and relieved my stress. C.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation