04-19-2012 08:27 AM
HP Color LaserJet CP2025dn will be printing and suddenly stop and go into either a cleaning or calibration routine for no apparent reason. This will last 5-10 minutes and then the print job will resume. They will do this sometimes 2-3 times a day. I provide IT support for a medium business, we are an all HP print shop, I have a lot of other models of color and mono LaserJets and no other model does this to my knowledge. We have 3 CP2025dns and they all do it and it's driving our execs mad and I'm being asked to replace them. Can you do anything to help me save the day? Thanks.
04-20-2012 12:24 PM
This seems to be a commercial product. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support!
You can find the Commercial Laserjet board here:
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper