04-01-2012 07:48 AM
paper does not get to print position. Tried all suggestions posted by HP on their web site for this printer. Printer is in excellent condition otherwise and fairly new....seven months old.
06-25-2012 12:07 PM
Hi there tomgurganus,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
08-23-2014 02:59 PM
my printer is doing the same thing, pulls the paper about a centimeter crooked, makes a lot of clicking noises. and the screen says there is no paper.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper