05-28-2009 08:17 AM
The resume light on my inkjet is flashing. I press the button and the carriage moves to the far right and then back to far left. The roller starts to spin slightly and then the resume light starts flashing again. Could this be due to a bad feed motor? I check the printer for obstructions and blew it out with an air hose. I have powered it off and followed all instructions on fixing a jam issue. Any help would be nice. Thanks.
06-03-2009 08:28 PM
06-04-2009 06:46 AM
Do not use any air hose /vaccum cleaner to blew any obstruction as it might dislodge printer components.
Make sure that the stack of paper to be loaded in the product contains no fewer than 10 and no more than 25 sheets of pape
Make sure that the paper is completely inserted into the product unitil the first resistance is meet, that can be picked up by the printer.
Press and release the Resume Button once. The printer would feed the paper in and might print something .
Hope this should help
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper