Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

28 REPLIES 28
HP Recommended

Remove the power Chord and USB cable from the Back

Clean the Scanner Glass with a Lint Free slightly Moist cloth

Tap the Power button few times and then power On to check

HP Recommended

1136 printer error e8

[ not xerox papers by screen3

HP Recommended

Kindly suggest for the below error E8

HP Recommended

my hp lj m1136 printer is not ok

it shows E8 error in display

So what am i do for remove this error

HP Recommended
every time I switches on my hp laserjet professional M1130 MFP it is showing E8 error.kindly suggest me how to remove this error.
HP Recommended

my hp laser jet m 1136 is e8 error problam showing how to rectify that error.

HP Recommended

hp lj m1136 printer error e8 plaz help

HP Recommended

MY HP LJ M1136 PRINTER IS NOT OK IT SHOW E8 ERROR IN DISPLAY SO PLEASE HELP TO REMOVE THISH ERROR

HP Recommended

Hi SCINFOSYS

Here is a url from Hp skippyjohnson Master's Graduate to see if you can fix the E8 error.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/m1132-hp-printer-gives-me-e8-error-code-is-it-...

If this doesn't fix the issue then I would recommend contacting HP Tech Support  to see if they can further assist you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.