Question

Student
Betstar
Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

hp officejet 6500A Plus, why I can't clear the momory, it keeps on printing, even after unpluged

why I can't clear the momory, it keeps on printing, even after unpluged, reset, cancelled printing, it keeps printing or it get stucked with display "Now printing" but not moving, maybe 20 minutes later..

PhD Student
CaptainTJ
Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)

Re: hp officejet 6500A Plus, why I can't clear the momory, it keeps on printing, even after unpluged

Hi,

Have you cleared the print queue on your PC?  Sometimes print jobs stack up in the printer queue and even though you've done everything on your printer to cancel... your PC still has the jobs.

On your desktop on your PC, down near the date and time on the right side... there are some task icons.  One of them would be a printer looking icon.  Hover your mouse over them until you notice the printer one and double click the mouse on it. 

If you have documents listed in there, you can choose "file" and cancel.

If you don't have any documents pending, then I would restart your PC and see if this clears up your continuous printing.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation