01-23-2011 01:02 AM
my hp photosmart c4795 has full ink but yet the words is not printing out on paper( its coming out blank or blurry words) I don't know if the problem is that the ink usage is on high. and if it is the problem. how do i adjust the ink usage level to low
01-23-2011 05:39 AM
Probably a clog in the printhead. Try using the HP Toolbox in the Solution Center, Print Settings and use 'Clean the printheads'. May need a few runs before seeing acceptable results.
01-29-2011 12:09 PM
when i apply what u told me to do the prints out the test result clearly. but when i print a document from facebook the paper is still blank
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper