01-17-2011 02:18 PM
have done the following:
installed 5 new ink cartridges
performed printer diagnostics
direct connected to wall outlet
reinstalled software downloaded from hp
checked port setup (2 settings: virtual printer port & a DOT port)
unplugged and pressed help plus ok with simultaneous insert of power
have followed threads to http://h30434.www3.hp.com & others for c6180
now led displays welcome screen, however when I execute print command the ink system failure appears
only advice not tried, because I don't know what the writer is talking about, is "open plate vertex formater and EVOLVE cariage cable and power on when led shows error message
Is this problem fixable?
Thanks in advance for any help.
01-18-2011 05:31 AM
Have you already tried resetting the printer?
02-22-2011 03:32 AM
I had the same problem. I strongly suggest people thinking of buying hp printers to think twice. Have used their products for a while - short life time and problematic....and guess what it is expensive to repair..
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper