11-17-2011 07:22 PM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-29-2012 12:48 PM
10-29-2012 01:01 PM
Thanks for responding. I shall try the procedures on my printer when I get home. My kids will be thrilled. They are tired of having to turn the printer off and then back on every two pages.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper