ink system failure ocx19a0035 on a hp photosmart plus (85 Views)
Student
Zula
Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

ink system failure ocx19a0035 on a hp photosmart plus

getting an ink system failure message on my printer screen, ocx19a0035, I have turned it off and back on as it says and the message is still there and wont print, ??? please help

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

Re: ink system failure ocx19a0035 on a hp photosmart plus

Welcome to the forums Zula!

I saw your post about the Ink System Failure error you are seeing on your Photosmart Plus. I would suggest Resetting the Printer and plug the printer in directly to the wall outlet (if it's not already), avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.

If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

Thanks for posting in the community, have a great Thursday:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation