06-03-2014 12:46 PM
getting an ink system failure message on my printer screen, ocx19a0035, I have turned it off and back on as it says and the message is still there and wont print, ??? please help
06-05-2014 09:04 AM
Welcome to the forums Zula!
I saw your post about the Ink System Failure error you are seeing on your Photosmart Plus. I would suggest Resetting the Printer and plug the printer in directly to the wall outlet (if it's not already), avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Thanks for posting in the community, have a great Thursday
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper