08-14-2010 02:17 PM
Was working fine. Just won't feed paper right, skews it to one side, stops the printer, says out of paper. Have cleaned everything, done all it says in HP, in solutions, in forums, checked everything. Can anyone help?
08-14-2010 08:16 PM
I had the same problem I raised up the lid where you access the printer cartilages, to the front is a metal bar, there is a screw on each side take it out. You will find about ten tiny wheels that feed the paper, one of my wheels had slipped off and was laying beneath the bar. It just snapped back on now the feeder works like new
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper