10-19-2011 08:55 PM - edited 10-19-2011 08:56 PM
What operating system?
In general you would go to the Printers (or Devices and Printers or Printers and Faxes) folder, right click on the 5600 and select Set as Default. Depending on your operating system you may need to do this as an administrative user.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-19-2011 09:00 PM
I checked that it is set as default but trying to print some coupons and goes to the fax and you cant change to printer like you can when you just plrint like a pdf file ,,,,,,, it doesnt give you a choice to change it ? please help I am running windows xp
first time i had a problem going to the fax first ??
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper