02-10-2012 08:24 AM
Hi - Try following the steps in this video. In a lot of cases, the problem is just a buildup of dust/paper dust on the pick rollers and cleaning them, as shown in the video, will resolve it.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper