04-21-2014 11:51 AM
my printer will not print black ink, new cartridges, cleaned head several times, uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does not print black ink. it will print in any color except black
04-22-2014 02:11 PM
This ink document may offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
05-21-2014 12:41 PM
What was the outcome after using the document 007OHMSS suggested?
If you are still experiencing an issue printing to your 5510 please post back with your warranty status. Use the following link to check your warranty.
If your printer is still in warranty, please call HP and explain the issue you are experiencing. The number to call HP is 1-800-474-6836 for Canada and US, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.
If your printer is out of warranty, let me know and I will do my best to help. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please also include your country/region in your next post. Thanks.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper