07-23-2011 08:39 AM
I lifted the lid on the printer, resulting in the red light to the right of the zoom-in button to start flashing. Right now, the view scree is blank. The printer usually asks me to power off the printer. I do, then it goes back to the error code and I have to start all over again. My printer is a dead paperweight right now. What do I do? Thank you so much for reading my question. I would appreciate any input that you could give me.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper