11-13-2011 12:07 PM
I keep getting the message that my printer is out of paper. I just replaced the ink cartridges, and there's plenty of paper. Do you have any idea what's wrong with the computer?
11-13-2011 06:03 PM
There is probably nothing wrong with the computer, the printer may need to have its rollers cleaned. Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper