04-06-2012 02:26 AM
Download the HP print diagnostic utility, it might be able to help you as it will scan for and fix some common errors. You can find more info about the tool and download it here.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
09-07-2012 05:54 PM
Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting my hp photosmart C4780 printer , but it does not print. After several hours it may print one page, or overnight. That's it.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper