04-25-2011 02:15 PM
I get a paper "upside down" insert photo paper with glossy side facing down error message printing a check and when I reinsert it exactly the way it was before and press the "ok" button it prints correctly. Is it having difficulty recognizing the "check" type paper?...I think this could be a settings issue but I don't know what setting to put it on to fix this issue.
04-25-2011 02:29 PM
I would suggest selecting "plain paper" as the media type.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
04-25-2011 02:56 PM
Also it is asking to verify the paper is facing face down and if so hit "ok"......when I do this it prints properly but one check at a time and have to reload the paper each time. There must be some fix for this.....some box I need to check or uncheck or something.....
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper