Question

Honor Student
yachtnman
Message 1 of 4 (1,294 Views)

paper "upside down" insert photo paper with glossy side facing down error message printing a check

I get a paper "upside down" insert photo paper with glossy side facing down error message printing a check and when I reinsert it exactly the way it was before and press the "ok" button it prints correctly.  Is it having difficulty recognizing the "check" type paper?...I think this could be a settings issue but I don't know what setting to put it on to fix this issue.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 4 (1,279 Views)

Re: paper "upside down" insert photo paper with glossy side facing down error message prin

I would suggest selecting "plain paper" as the media type.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
yachtnman
Message 3 of 4 (1,276 Views)

Re: paper "upside down" insert photo paper with glossy side facing down error message prin

Same result....shows same error  by the way I am on window 7 64 bit with an all in one C7280

Honor Student
yachtnman
Message 4 of 4 (1,271 Views)

Also it is asking to verify the paper is facing face down and if so hit "ok"......when I do this it prints properly but one check at a time and have to reload the paper each time.  There must be some fix for this.....some box I need to check or uncheck or something.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation