01-11-2011 01:59 PM
I have a brand new HP Photosmart b209a comes with original HP 564 cartridges. When I printed my photos the colors looks terrible. No saturated. The black color looks more light brown. THe white color looks more light beige. Is any chance to fix the problem???
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper