04-28-2012 09:29 AM
Can you print from any other program?
First, try printing as image and check for any change:
- Open the original PDF file.
- Click File , and then click Print ,The Print window opens.
- Click Advanced . The Advanced Print Setup window opens.
- Select the Print As Image checkbox, change any other settings as desired, and then click OK .
- On the Print window, click OK again to begin printing.
If the same issue persists, make sure to review the steps below:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
02-25-2013 05:56 AM
I just purchased HP Officejet Pro 8600 AIO Printer - N911a. I just plugged USB driver with Adobe Acrobat file into printer. It reads file as a blank piece of paper. In other words, the Adobe "wrapper" blocks printer from seeing the document I want to print. How resolve?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper