05-22-2011 05:29 PM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth?
Running the diagnostics available at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
05-22-2011 10:18 PM
Go to system settings and select the ‘Printer’ option.
Right-click on the printer and enable the ‘Use Printer Online’ function.
Cancel all the printing jobs till that moment and redo the process.
Sometimes the ‘Printer Offline’ message occurs due to a ‘Job Stuck’ issue.
Check all network connections and functions.
Be sure the network interfaces work properly.
Turn the printer off and on to see whether the device is working properly.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper