Question

Student
hpscreener
Message 1 of 4 (8,478 Views)
Accepted Solution

printer offline help

hello.... someone please help.... i cannot print..... printer is offline.... how do i get it online so that it will print....  hp deskjet 3940  (dont laugh) its all i got

thanks

Master's Graduate
kikokixz
Message 2 of 4 (8,451 Views)

Re: printer offline help

hi,

try to dowload and ran this HP Print Diagnostic UTility created by HP to diagnose and fix many common issues preventing printing from the computer. Click this link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-56143-2&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

:smileyhappy:

kiko

Kiko
Teacher
f2point8
Message 3 of 4 (6,893 Views)

[ Edited ]

HP is continually updating and adding additional features to the Print Diagnostic Utility. 

The latest release can always be found here: HP Print Diagnostic Utility

If you use the PDU, please consider giving HP your feedback so the HP Engineering team can continue adding features to improve the utility. You'll find a link to the feedback survey in the utility itself.

Additional information on using HP Diagnostic Utilities can be found here:   www.hp.com/go/tools

Thanks, Kent G.

I work for Hewlett-Packard
Honor Student
reedK3
Message 4 of 4 (6,645 Views)

I have recently purchased HP Photosmart Premium C309 wirelesss printer.  It is constantly "offline".  Any tips on correcting this problem?  Thanks, reedK3

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation