07-04-2014 10:19 AM
I continue to have my printer (HP 4630) status as "offline". I have tried turning my Lenovo All-in-one, my Netgear router and the printer off and turning them back on in different sequences. I have even left all of them off over night but with no satisfactory results. Can you provide guidance on this?
07-04-2014 10:31 AM
How is the printer connected wired or wireless? OS of computer?
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper