05-27-2011 05:24 AM
I am using Avery Labels 7651 and each time I print them out each page the last line is printed on a second page and the format is changed. Does any one know what settings I have to use to get the proper printing of the labels. I use windows 7 and office 2010
05-27-2011 06:20 AM
Hi - Assuming you're printing from Word, go into File, Print, Printer Properties, click on the Features tab and make sure Plain Paper is selected as the paper type. In some cases, the Automatic setting for Paper Type can result in some formatting issues.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper