Question

Honor Student
vampire2471
Message 1 of 4 (549 Views)

printer skipping lines

i bought a photosmart110a all in one, did setup correctly, but printer is skipping lines, did test sheets, clean heads and alignment, also tried printing a picture, and nothing came out

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (484 Views)

Re: printer skipping lines

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are you using and are you getting any errors?

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
vampire2471
Message 3 of 4 (482 Views)

Never got any errors on pc or printer...and running windows 7. Did all updates also for printer and pc
Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 4 (473 Views)

Thanks for the additional info! Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03275041&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation