04-28-2012 05:57 PM
i bought a photosmart110a all in one, did setup correctly, but printer is skipping lines, did test sheets, clean heads and alignment, also tried printing a picture, and nothing came out
06-14-2012 05:43 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are you using and are you getting any errors?
06-15-2012 11:50 AM
Thanks for the additional info! Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper