07-03-2014 02:20 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
If you would like to set the default for coping on the Officejet 6600 to legal size paper I think I can help.
Touch Copy> Settings> Paper Size> Legal. Once this is set, click Setting again then Set as New Default. This should now be the default coping type until changed.
I hope this helped.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper