07-03-2014 02:20 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
If you would like to set the default for coping on the Officejet 6600 to legal size paper I think I can help.
Touch Copy> Settings> Paper Size> Legal. Once this is set, click Setting again then Set as New Default. This should now be the default coping type until changed.
I hope this helped.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper