12-08-2012 03:41 PM
I have a HP deskjet 2050 all in one. I changed the ink and now the printer won't grab the paper. It will go down about 3 inches and stop. The printer acts like its really printing but nothing on paper . Is there some one here can help me.?? Thanks
12-10-2012 12:19 PM
Please see the document located here for steps to help troubleshoot a no feed issue.
Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper