01-16-2012 07:40 PM
I have a HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-ALL-IN-ONE C410 Series printer. My OP is Window 7 Home Edition. Offline come on my printer and won't let documents leave the queue. How can I correct this?
02-11-2012 12:00 AM
For some reason the Port number changes in the Printer Properties. The easiest way to find the port number is to print out your printer status report. The port number is listed under Connectivity Settings and starts like 192.168.xxxxx Now that you have that number, go to your Devices and Printers from your start menu and right click your printer, then click printer properties (not the one at the bottom). Click on the Tab at the top that says "Ports". Now click on the tab near the bottom right that says, "configure ports". Where it says Printer Name or IP address, type in the port listed on your printout then press OK.This should fix the problem permanently and your wireless printer should remain "ready".
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper