02-27-2011 09:31 AM
When using a black only cartridge I keep getting a window up that says"inkjetD1400 series printing in ink backup mode"
I can cancel this window by clicking on "ok" or the cancel "x' button on top of the window but it keeps coming back about every 2-3 seconds and I have NO idea how to stop it from repeating ?
I have to restart the computer and shut down the computer to get it to stop repeating the window
IT IS A D-1420 SINGLE PURPOSE PRINTER
Drivers are up to date
Any help appreciated
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper