02-25-2014 06:46 PM
i had a problem with margin setting in Hp Deskjet 2050.
the problem is, if i want to setting the bottom margin bellow 1.46 cm, there's an error notification that tell me that's not print able area. and change again to 1.46 cm. it make's me can't print all the footer or document that require margin bellow 1.46 cm.
the paper size is A4
can you help my problem???
02-27-2014 07:26 AM
I understand you can't set the margins below 1.46 cm.
I will be happy to help you.
From the application you are printing from go to file, page setup.
Make sure the paper type is set to A4.
(I believe you have to reset the country definition to a place from the application your printing from where they have A4 paper. (not the US)
From the application go to file, print, properties, click the Paper/Quality tab and make sure the proper paper size is selected to A4 for the printer driver.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a nice day!
03-03-2014 06:18 PM
I have try that,but it wouldn't do...
i still can't print bellow 1,46cm at the bottom margin...
i had this problem since day 1 i bought the printer...
03-04-2014 03:09 PM
This is what most of the Deskjet support 3.2mm 0.13inch Macintosh 12mm 0.47inch.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper