01-08-2014 08:25 AM
I understand that you would like to know if the Envy 120 will print on Legal size paper. In the User Guide on page 46 are the supported paper sizes and Legal size paper is not supported.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.
02-02-2014 05:08 PM - edited 02-02-2014 05:10 PM
I unfortunately just bought this printer, not even thinking that the driver wouldn't allow legal paper (or custom sizes) to be selected from the printer properties. The fact that it doesn't is monumentally stupid, and I will be returning this printer tomorrow.
I have always recommended HP to my clients for quality, features and compatibility, but this pointless handicapping of the Envy 120 has left a bad taste in my mouth. For the hassle, I believe I'll have to vote with my money and pick up an Epson after returning the Envy.
Joey's IT Solutions
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper