printing on legal paper on the Envy 120 (262 Views)
Student
MarqPark
Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

printing on legal paper on the Envy 120

Is it possible to print on Legal size paper on the Envy 120 series? If so, can you please tell me how to add the paper to do so.

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

Re: printing on legal paper on the Envy 120

Hi MarqPark,

I understand that you would like to know if the Envy 120 will print on Legal size paper. In the User Guide on page 46 are the supported paper sizes and Legal size paper is not supported.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Fatsquatch
Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: printing on legal paper on the Envy 120

[ Edited ]

I unfortunately just bought this printer, not even thinking that the driver wouldn't allow legal paper (or custom sizes) to be selected from the printer properties.  The fact that it doesn't is monumentally stupid, and I will be returning this printer tomorrow.

I have always recommended HP to my clients for quality, features and compatibility, but this pointless handicapping of the Envy 120 has left a bad taste in my mouth.  For the hassle, I believe I'll have to vote with my money and pick up an Epson after returning the Envy.

~Joey Connelly~

Joey's IT Solutions

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation