12-12-2008 03:33 PM
When I try to print a 4x6 photo I always get a 1/2 inch strip down the right side. How do I print on the entire paper? I have tried picking the 4x6 rather than the 4x6 with tab, but get the white strip. I have clicked the borderless box on the features tab, still get the white strip, but the rest of the paper is now filled with photo. Is there any way to print on the whole piece of photo paper? The border on the side looks stupid in a frame.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper